WHAT WE OFFER
Customer Traac is your virtual BDC, providing call answering and appointment scheduling by customer service professionals. Our agents are well-prepared to gather all the appropriate information your service staff needs for a positive, effective service experience for your customers.
Our account representatives and on-demand help desk provide you the support you need to reach the full potential of our service and maximize efficiency and revenue of your service operations.
We customize our service to meet the unique needs of your business, including introduction of service specials and specialized questions geared to providing your staff all the information they need to best serve your customers in the service drive.
- We record our calls for quality and training purposes.
- We train our agents to be customer service professionals.
- Our quality control team ensures our agents listen and document the customers’ concerns quickly and accurately. We coach and instruct our agents to follow dealership policies (specified by you) regarding pricing, promise times and warranty coverage.
- If a guest has a question we cannot answer, their call is immediately transferred to the appropriate person at your dealership.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can Customer Traac Help My Service Department Manage Inbound Calls?
Any time your company receives more calls than it can handle, Customer Traac will be there to help. We rout any inbound service calls to our highly trained, and courteous customer service agents. There, they will answer any questions they have and even be able to schedule an appointment for you.
How Can Customer Traac Reduce Call Hold Time For Our Clients?
Any time your business receives more inbound calls than it is capable of answering, you make your clients wait on the phone for you. Let Customer Traac pick up the phone for you. Any time you are unable to answer the phone, we will rout your client to one of our highly trained and courteous customer service agents. Our agents will answer any questions they may have and even help schedule an appointment.
Can Customer Traac Help Schedule Work Evenly Throughout The Day?
One of the most frustrating aspects of running a service business is evenly distributing work throughout the day. With Customer Traac, our highly trained customer service agents will answer the phone when you are unable to. Furthermore, they will appropriately schedule your clients evenly throughout the day, at a time that works for them, and your business.
- Service advisors are free of burden of burden of answering calls and can focus on the customer in the drive
- Maximize shop loading – increase use of typically unscheduled times
- Increased sales – introduction of service specials, and increased opportunities for service advisors to up-sell, results in a typical increase of 20% in average repair order
- No missed calls means no missed service opportunities
- High-quality scheduling means fewer missed appointments
- Improved customer satisfaction – no long hold times for appointment scheduling and better delivery of service in the drive